Farmland is the foundation
- It is the basic and irreplaceable factor of production
- It is a tangible asset, not some financial construction
- Its value is based on the ability to produce food (one cannot feed from gold)
- In terms of international comparison Elbe basin and Moravia have highly fertile soil
- The volume of arable land is diminishing in the Czech Republic as well as internationally, whilst the consumption of food is rising
Why Invest Right Now?
Czech farmland is a unique investment oportunity